Friday, August 13, 2021

[Journal] I'm a Lazy* Perfectionist Girl

What is lazy perfectionist (from my POV)?
Someone who wants everything to be perfect, yet too lazy (or having executive dysfunction* in some case) to make it perfect.

Who is the one perfectionist but lazy?
Yes, correct. It’s me.

B-b-but..
There is no such thing as a person claimed themselves as a perfectionist, and usually that kind of person did not really have that traits.

Well, there is such person(s).
And mostly they proud of the traits, while I'm not.

And this kind of traits could lead you into despair and depression, at least in my case.




*Might talk about this on another post. MIGHT.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I think this is a very meaningful article

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a wonderfully written article!

    ReplyDelete