Wednesday, June 15, 2022

[Journal] Muddy

You know, when I’m AFK, I have a lot of things in my mind that i want to say, I want to write it down. But now, when I finally sitting down in front of the writing device, I seem cannot recall what I want to say. My minds become foggy and muddy, (what I had in mind) it feels like London at night in Victorian era. London that I watched on the movies, of course, since I haven’t had the opportunity to go there by myself. 

Well, maybe someday. I always had this dream, to go to United Kingdom one day.

*Taking some breaks to know what I have in mind*

And it’s been a while since I wrote down particular thoughts in my cloudy mind, so I might say the same thing over and over again. For me, writing (in my blog, especially) is a form to unravelling my messy mind. I always think that I need to write something longer when I want to post something here, but whenever I need to tell some of shorter thought, I just wrote them down in my Tumblr, or Twitter. 

Well, I go to Twitter if I want to go rambling what’s in my mind, but I go to Tumblr for short and depressing thought because less people read it. Eventhough I want to post them here, but since I found it very depressing, I just put them into draft. Maybe someday I will post them when I’m ready, based on when the time I wrote them or when it happened. Maybe after this you’ll see some of ‘new post’ but it’s gonna be under  ‘old post’. Just because.. this is my digital journal. I might put them in time orderly manner.




*AFK = Away From Keyboard

I’m not sure whether people still using this abbreviation or no.

2 comments: