Tuesday, September 20, 2022

[Journal] Not Sh*t Happened, It's COVID-19 Pandemic Happened

Hello, world.

It's been a while since I came here and write something. Too much things happened for the past (almost) 3 years since my last post. It's not shit happened, it's pandemic happened. It's called COVID-19 pandemic, coronavirus disease of 2019.

It started at the end of 2019, but the massive world lockdown started from around February - March 2020.

I blinked and suddenly two years has passed.

I was like having some time disorientation, added with my depression and my numb brain. I cannot tell anymore what happened in the past 2-3 years, except I'm with my baby #EnergizerBodat that always accompanying me.

I have lots draft during my hiatus time that I might publish later, so there might be some post in between dates that confusing you (?).

The country borders started to open again, I believe I am trying to survive ini this post-apocalypse (?) and trying to live my fullest, not just surviving. I'm trying to manifest a lot of things, but the first one in my priority list is BEING HAPPY! Really really happy with real happines, not just faking it.

YOLO, baby.

You Live Only Once.


Unless, you have a lot of unfinished business and a lot of karmic debt you need to pay. Sigh..

2 comments:

  1. semangat, jeng.
    senang menemukan ternyata dirimu rajin update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ini sakjane mengeluarkan isi draft, om. Masih akan menyusul. :)))

      Delete