Thursday, October 6, 2022

[Journal] Sh*t Happened and My #EnergizerBodat is Missing!!

My #EnergizerBodat is missing and now I feel so sad and depressed and guilty. 

I cannot expressed how I actually feel right now. Seriously, I have no words to say. I'm freezed and I cannot even think about anything from the moment I heard that she's missing.

It was raining cat and dog, thunderstorm. The weather that she hates because she's afraid of thunder. Just like every other dog in this universe, maybe. The problem is, I'm not at home, I don't even coming back home that day because I'm working and going to held an event. I need to standby early in the morning because I have opening ceremony I need to run.

The worst is I (we) just heard the bad news the day after she's missing, because I'm not home and raining heavily no one notice anything. This is one of my worst nightmare coming true. :(

To be honest, right now I feel so depressed I cannot even wake up from my bed, my body and mind refused to do anything. I collapsed.

WHAT IF she's dead already? WHAT IF someone took her and took her to certain restaurant that has dogs as their menu? WHAT IF WAS EATEN ALREADY? I cannot stop thinking about this possibility.

Some of my friends even saying she's might not live anymore right now because the possibility is very high. What a friend, really. (:

I am crying but I'm not crying. I am refused to acknowledged the truth. Where do I start searching for her? I'm sick, mentally and physically. I'm not able to do anything, I'm not even able to continue my job, (and some other factors from other side that stopped me from my job).

Maybe for other people, It's just a dog. But for me, she's my life, my everything. I kept thinking it's all my fault. But why, Universe? WHY??!!



Dear baby, please hang on. Mommy will search for you. 

Please, please, please, let her live. If she's not with me, at least she's safe with a kind-hearted person.

Please please please hear me out, Dear Universe..




5 comments:

  1. Amin, Om. Kalau memang jalannya gak ketemu, semoga dirawat sama orang baik. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semoga ada harapan ketemu lagi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amiin, kak. Semoga masih ada harapan ketemu. Terima kasih ya.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the article you shared, I have new inspiration

    ReplyDelete