Monday, May 5, 2014

Hey, Give It a Try!



I found this picture somewhere from my Path streaming and I forgot the one who posted this.

A bit strucked me after I read it carefully, because that stupid question always bugging me for months, especially lately. Yeah, I've been thinking about this over and over again and slowly waiting for the answer. Waiting for the heart and the mind finish discussing and finally give me the answer.



Once, someone ask me to be his girlfriend. But since I am too afraid to try, I refused. Maybe I just want to focus with my life or maybe I'm just being coward. Or maybe one of the reason is on the present, after what I've been through, I don't believe in commitment. Not because of I can't hold on a commitment, but because I'm not sure whether the other person can keep a commitment. Just like a post here. I don't know which one. 

But yes, it's risky. Giving your heart and trust to someone else. Will you take the risk? Will you give a chance?


But, finally it decided. 
Hey, do you know the answer?

Yes, I'll give it a try. 


And yes, don't worry.. 
I'll manage my expectations. I'll keep learning.




...and I miss him right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment