Thursday, June 23, 2011

Back to the Right Track

It's good to be back on the right track..
I know He loves me..
And I know He'll send me His angel to protect me..

Someday..
I could go home, go to His side, His arms..

Someday..
When I'm ready.
Hopefully I'm ready..


Peaceful. Relaxed. Relieved.
It feels so good..


God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference.
-Serenity Prayer-

He is good..
I know He loves me..
All I want to say is Alhamdulillah..
Because it feels so good to be back on the right track.. :)



-Lembayung-
230611 00:25

1 comment:

  1. semua bisa mempunyai banyak makna dalam hidup 1 kata yg bisa kita slalu ingat " innalillah.." kembalikan semua padaNYA maka semua akan sempurna pada waktunya .. tetep semangat

    ReplyDelete